Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Aaron and Heidi, est. 2006

Aaron and I met on July 22nd, 2005 at Apex Alarm. We had our first date the next day and dated every day since then. We got engaged six months later on January 28th, 2006.

Aaron and I were married on May 26th, 2006 in the Mt. Timpanogas temple. It was a great day! Everything went very smoothly and it was great how much everyone helped out. After we got married, we went on our honeymoon to Las Vegas for a few days. Then we came back and got settled in our new apartment in provo.

We've been working hard at school at BYU (Aaron in biology pre-dental and me in advertising) and at our respective jobs. Aaron works for Uncle Ed at the BYU DNA Sequencing Center and I work at BYU SAS Creative Marketing. I am planning on graduating in December 2007 and Aaron will graduate in April 2008, afterwhich we hope to attend dental school somewhere. That about sums it up for us! Stay tuned for more updates.

7 comments:

Tracie said...

Awesome new blog. I commented in your lj if you haven't seen it yet. I need to start blogging again too. Hope everything to well with you too! :)

Robnz Fam said...

Hey Heidi!! It's so good to hear updates on you...and I love your wedding picture! You should email me some so I can see them :)
~Carrol

Anonymous said...

I need jokes. More and more jokes.

Brian said...

Huh. Well I'll be daaaaaaaaaaaaagnabbed.

Anonymous said...

There is no way this winter is ever going to end. It's going to be cold, it's going to be wet, and it's gonna last you for the rest of your life.

MamiJo said...

Nice blog, Heidi. You found your own way of writing to us! I'd love to see more wedding pics if you have them.

Anonymous said...

so is this the only post that JoEllen has commented on? She really needs to get on the blogging ball. The blogball.