Well folks, today is Aaron and my 1 year anniversary! It's been a great year together and we look forward to many more. We spent the day up in Salt Lake City. First we went to the Timpanogas temple where we got married one year ago. Then we drove up to SLC and saw the new Pirates movie and then ate a romantic dinner at The Roof. It was a fun day, and I wish I had some pictures to post from it, but unfortunately, I think I left the camera in Salt Lake. Instead here's some pictures from the year.

Aaron and Heidi in Twin Falls, ID

Aaron and Heidi in South Fork Canyon

Halloween rock stars!

Christmas 2006
2 comments:
We look forward to meeting you some day Aaron.
You're still the one I run to-oo, the one that I belong to-oo, you're still the one I kiss good-niiiiiiiiiiight. Still the oooooooooooooone.....
Post a Comment