Monday, November 25, 2013

First post in three years! Boo-yah!

This is awesome.  I forgot I even had a family blog.  I haven't written anything in here for three years.  Haha!  Why did I abandon my blog you might ask?  Because I started a new blog which became a part time business and I had no time for another one.  That is mostly true.  But also because I felt like people didn't bother actually talking to me since they could just 'read about it on the blog.'  I don't actually write EVERYTHING that happens on here.  I have feelings too, people!

Just kidding, I'm not mad atcha.  I give props to people like my cousin Pete who even kept our blog on his blogroll.  I'm sure he was checking this every day in hopes to read my witty remarks.  Well today is your day, Pete.  I'm back and better than ever.

The thing about blogs is that once you start getting a large readership, you stop being able to say whatever you want.  You have to get less personal unless you are ready to face the barrage of rude and insulting comments.  You have to be white bread and safe and well, boring.

So prepare yourself to read entertaining stories about my children, much unlike everyone else's family blogs, but also some sweet insight into the mind of Heidi.  It's quite a complex web of mystery and I'm not going to hold back anymore.  I'm gonna be rude, crude, and dude.  (More 'dude' than rude and crude...this is me after all.  But that doesn't excuse me from telling you about my endless amount of cleaning up my kids poop stories.  Those never get old.)




2 comments:

Melanie said...

We have kept your blog listed as well, and periodically I would click on it just to check! So hooray! Not that I can say much since I NEVER post on our blog anymore. I really need to now since it is quickly becoming Kent's sport blog...

Natalie said...

Haha, you're still hilarious. I hope to hear lots of poop stories. I'm terrible about updating my blog as well, but I'm hoping to be more consistent this year.