So it's been over a month since I've blogged, and it's actually not because of a moratorium. First of all, we took our summer vacation to Utah for a couple weeks, and I've been super busy since we've gotten home. I'm doing this blog post Hansen Slide Show style, meaning this: I show a picture and make my snarky comments and then move on. No need for trying to figure out "when was this? Oh this must have been after Craig was born because blah blah blah"
 |
| Will, all settled in for the trip. Headphones, ipod, chips, toys, etc. He was great on the trip up. The way home however... PS. The van on the trip was, wait for it, AWESOME! |
 |
| This was the smoke from the fire in Flagstaff. It looks like a bomb went off or something. I sure had a steady hand while taking this picture and driving! Hahahe....ah gee. |
 |
| Will had some long hair while we were there. It is buzzed now, and I feel it all. the. time. |
 |
| One of our favorite things to do while we were there was roast hotdogs/marshmallows over the Ferg's fire pit. Fun stuff. |
 |
| I celebrated my birthday while I was there (this is Will giving me his card) |
 |
| Lukey became the smiley-est baby alive |
 |
| And it was pretty hard to bathe him in the sink, but he was still so cute. |
 |
| Will learned to sing "Happy Birthday" on this trip and now he sings it every time he sees a candle. "Happy Birt-day TO YOU! Happy Birt-day TO YOU! Happy Birt-day dear Billy..." |
 |
| Lucas got his blessing while we were there. We did it in the Ferguson's home, so Libbie could be there. |
 |
| I loved having it in their home, it was such a private, intimate event. Libbie made Luke's outfit, which turned out so cute. |
 |
| And here are the family pics. Please ignore that strange man in the background. I think he was robbing the house. |
 |
| There he is again! How dare he impose on our lovely picture! At least he's not putting his arm around Mom. |
 |
| I just wish that babies didn't look so slouchy while being held. Sit up straight! |
 |
| Annual Hansen July 4th BBQ. Annual "Will spilling all over his shirt in the first 30 mins" |
 |
| Ralph needs to be at the Bad Attitude Table |
 |
| I just love Will's prancey little pose in this picture |
 |
| Sparklers! So much fun! |
 |
| ...Until someone loses an eye. Will burned his thumb and pretty much had a nervous breakdown later that night. |
 |
| We also had a picnic in South Fark |
 |
| Libbie was able to come with us and it was a glorious day. I always marvel at the humongousness of the mountains. |
 |
| Oh ya, haha....Tyler broke his foot playing Badminton or something. Here he is icing his foot in the river. |
 |
But he's the best uncle because he and Will were the greatest of friends.
And now we're back home. Treats! |
8 comments:
Looks like a way fun trip... but over too soon.
Looks like you had a fun vacation! Happy belated b-day. Hope it was awesome!!
Great blog. I loved the pictures and comments.
That looks like a fun time! And oh, how I love South Fark...
Looks like you had fun! Poor little Will burning his thumb :(
Can't wait to see you all again.
I'm so excited that I know what your blog entry title comes from! Super funny blog.
fun post! little luke is such a cutie. and i'm glad you could do the blessing at libbie's so she could be a part of it. i bet it was a really special day! and happy late b-day!
After our wonderful Utah trip last year I was craving another one this year! It looks like you had a lot of fun. Your little boys are simply adorable. I think we are going to bless Raia in our home the day my brother gets married because I think we should just stuff our already jam packed day a little fuller:)
Happy late birthday by the way . . . I miss you:)
Post a Comment