Monday, November 9, 2009

Big Brother

Coming April 2010

Two lines not one
Nine months of crazy fun
Long time to bake a bun

Bubbles now, kicking soon
Small bump, there's still room
Safety in the cocoon

One big once small
Wants a buddy to catch his ball
Perhaps to also take the fall

Words cannot express our joy
So much love, whether girl or boy
Big brother's new toy

20 comments:

Emily said...

Hooray! We are so excited for you guys...can't wait until you find out if this is a brother or a sister. Will is gonna be a cute big brother, that is for sure!

mandy said...

Congratulations! Will will love having a sibling. I am so happy for you.

kurt said...

WHAT???!!! That's crazy!!! I had NO idea!!! I'm really excited!!! Hope you find out soon what it is!!!!

Sharon said...

Congrats! This is so exciting!

Ross & Amanda Goodman- but mostly Amanda :) said...

Oh, yay!! When in April? I am due at the end of the month.

Haymonds said...

Congrats cuz!!

HayLee said...

Congrats! thats exciting.

Brooke said...

Yay!!! Congratulations Heidi! How have you felt? I'm impressed that you made it this far in your pregnancy without saying anything. I'm always so sick--people find out pretty quick.

Kirstie said...

how exciting heidi!! congratulations!!

Amy said...

Hooray! I am so excited for you guys. Babies are so much fun. What a great poem you wrote as your announcement:) I am really excited for your little family to grow.

Tracie said...

Congrats! Man you kept this quite the secret. What a cute way of telling everyone. Did you tell Aaron in a cute way too? (of course I realize he's probably known for a few weeks now.)

That's so exciting that Will will be getting a sibling! Wishing you well. :)

Shellby said...

Congratulations!

Nate said...

This is awesome news. We are so excited for you guys and can't wait to hear the details... Not of how you made the baby, but other details.

I have been wondering why you are not private any more.

Sunnie said...

that is the greatest! see what happens when i don't get around to reading all these blogs all the time? someone ends up having a baby! that is the best news. it will be so great!

Sunnie said...

so this is my second comment to make up for my lack of comments lately- i'm so excited about you having another baby. that is such a special time. i love your halloween costumes. you win the prize for most creative. and as far as buying a house goes- wow there is a lot to consider. i think you won't really know what you want until you have things that you don't want. does that make sense? when jake and i bought our house, i was so excited to just be getting a house. anything was great! now after living in a house, i have a stronger opinion. i'll tell you what i've learned from our house. you want an eating area that is not carpeted (we don't have one of those and i hate it!). get darker carpet than you think you want. lots of living space is good. two stories would be great so the kids could play upstairs and dowstairs could still be in tact. tackle the yard from the beginning. have a plan or five years later you still won't have done anything. so those are the lessons i have learned. i love living close to the temple. it means i can go even with a nursing baby. and good school districts. a cul-de-sac to play in or an unbusy street is also good. is that enough suggestions:) sorry for the long comment. i'm just making up for lost time:)

Brian said...

HUH?! What are you TALKING about?!

Rae said...

YAY! What a cute way to share your news!! Congratulations!!

April Morgan McCoy "Auntie April" said...

OH MY GOSH!!! That is SO exciting. I am so happy for you. Congratulations!

Kent said...

This is the only way I'm beating Kurt's exclamation marks.

Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Darin and Kali said...

Yay! How exciting! Congrats