Thursday, November 26, 2009

Giving Thanks

Today is Thanksgiving and so here is what I am thankful for this year (in no particular order):

-Fruit Punch, because it helps my son actually eat some dinner.
-Arizona Freeway System, which I have learned to appreciate a lot more since driving on I-15 the last couple of weeks.
-Google Chat, because it has almost single-handedly strengthened my friendship with my dear sister who lives far away.
-A Baby growing inside me and a Baby growing outside me and they are both healthy
-A Husband who I married for eternity exactly 3.5 years ago today (May 26th!)
-Wonderful family and in-laws and extended family as well
-That said husband could care less about watching football
-Dental school, who is providing husband with education for a future career (not as grateful for all the student loan debt, however)
-The talents that God has blessed me with that make life fun
-That my computer doesn't do weird things like this one does

Happy Thanksgiving!

5 comments:

kurt said...

- That the Cowboys beat the Raiders
- That the Colts beat the Patriots 12 days ago
- That Max Hall is 2nd in the NCAA in passing efficiency

Kent said...

You're welcome!

JoEllen said...

And I'm thankful for you as well.

Rachel said...

I didn't know you were expecting again! Congrats to our old next door neighbors!!! Hope all is well! love-The Andersons

Brian said...

What?! You don't like husbands who like watching football?! Well how about brothers then?