-Sewing machine broke down, got it fixed though, and discovered a new fabric/quilting store in the process. They have long arm quilting machines which I can learn to use. Cool!
-Aaron pulled at least two all nighters and many more late nights studying. He also started his Masters in Public Health, which he is pursuing alongside his dental degree. I'm sure he probably thought, "Hmm, I have WAY too much free time, what can I fill it with?"
-Will learned to put things in the garbage. This was really cute and actually pretty helpful, except when we applauded him so much that he started throwing everything away (Aaron's shirt, a calculator, etc.)
-I got a haircut, it's pretty short, but so nice to have it off my neck. Will and Aaron also got haircuts and I think I did a pretty good job with Will's hair this time.
-Got officially sick of our endless summer and decorated our house for fall.
-Tried a new Mexican restaurant called Cantina Laredo and paid WAY too much for their guacamole. Never get the fresh guacamole at a fancy Mexican restaurant because chances are it's way overpriced and too much to eat and really, not that great.
-I cleaned the fridge! Exciting news since I'd been procrastinating this chore for a very long time. Will was a very good helper and actually wiped up a lot of crud with a paper towel.
-Made a few more sales in my Etsy shop, thanks to friends and family. I added the link on my blog, so you can see a few items in my shop on the right side and then click on the words "honeybearlane" at the bottom to take you to my shop. Otherwise the website is honeybearlane.etsy.com.
-Will is definitely not a baby anymore. He still eats meals in his highchair, since he is such a messy eater, but for snacktime he climbs up on a dining room chair and eats his snacks at the table. He's not exactly a cuddly kid, but he loves to lay on pillows and blankets and cuddle with them and his many stuffed animals. He loves stuffed animals and can frequently be seen carrying two or three around at a time. He's just at the age where he is learning and absorbing so quickly and does anything he can to make us laugh. Sometimes he'll just spin around in circles, giggling, and then fall down just because he knows I'll laugh. Ahhh, what a cutie.

4 comments:
Great picture! Great update! Great post!
I've been worse than you at updating. I'll get around to it eventually. That's awesome that you've got your etsy shop up and running. I hope you have great success with that.
Will it take Aaron longer to get his masters? Is he taking online classes, or is it offered through the same school he's going to now?
And yep, Will definitely is getting big. It's funny to think how enormous the difference is between Will and Morgan now but how in a year or two, it'll be almost nothing.
sounds like you've been busy! don't feel bad about blogging- i've been horrible at leaving comments lately. my life is crazy and a lot of the time i'm holding a baby while checking blogs so it's hard to comment!
So what's the advantage to getting a Masters in Public Heckth?
And what's the quote from the previous post from?
Post a Comment