It was a busy week. But nothing super out of the ordinary, I'm afraid.
We ate some donuts...
Built some sweet forts (fitted sheets are the best for this!)
A new member of the family joined us...
And I got to work.
Lots and lots of work. I am very grateful for my new machine that can handle at least twelve straight hours of sewing.
All is well.
A new member of the family joined us...All is well.
5 comments:
I forgot to tell you that your package arrived on Saturday--SO cute. The skirt fit her great & she looked so adorable that I'm going to do a post about it. Thanks!
I love the quilts, you are very talented.
fitted sheets . . .I never thought of that!
Love your work.
Heidi,
You are so talented! I love all the cute things you are selling on etsy! I really think you should make a tutorial on how to make your little puff quilts, I would totally buy a tutorial! They look so fun! The great thing about tutorials too is that you only do the work once and you get paid for it over and over! Just an idea!
whoa!!! awesome stuff!! i think mere just got that same machine. its awesome!!
Post a Comment