So I know I need to be blogging. It's been over a week since my last post. But one word sums up this week: burned out. (Okay, two words.)
Some great things happened, and some awful things happened. On the one hand, I got several big orders from my etsy shop which have kept me super busy. So, my housework fell by the wayside, and many spare moments I had should have been spent cleaning, but let's be honest, it wasn't. And Will decided that this week would be a great time for him to have serious issues with naptime. Which made him a bear for several days. Today he napped for awhile though, so hopefully all is back to normal.
I also was able to host a little Valentine's dinner on Saturday night with a few friends. I forgot to take pictures though, which makes me sad. We decorated the apartment and when the guests arrived we made our own pizzas and chocolate-dipped strawberries. We played a little Phase 10 and watched part of a movie, Ghost Town. And a good time was had by all, hopefully.
The worst thing was the news that Aaron's cousin Brian died suddenly Saturday morning. This unfortunately happened to one of the most wonderful families I know. It was very unexpected, since Brian was recuperating from a hip surgery at a miraculous pace and things were very positive. Our hearts and prayers are with the family though, and we are thinking of them constantly.
That is all about Fergusons small.
7 comments:
I'm sorry to hear about Aaron's cousin. How old was he? I guess it was from complications from the hip surgery?
so sorry about aaron's cousin. i was just reading about that on mandy's blog. that is no good. love the onsies you have been making. and your prego belly is so cute!
We were sorry to hear about Brian. Life is so fragile.
So sad about Aaron's cousin. Did you decide to go to the funeral?
Thanks for a fun time on Saturday...I realized later that I wished I had had my camera!!
I've been so sad about Brian. They are such an amazing family.
You're probably the most regular of bloggers on all the blogs I follow, so you should be commended for that. I think we had like one post a month for a while there. You should let Will blog now, maybe during naptime.
I'm sorry about your Aaron's cousin, that is sad.
Post a Comment