Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Dear Baby. Welcome to Dumpsville. Population: you.

Good news people! Aaron has so far gotten three interview invites to dental schools from UNLV, Temple, and Arizona. We're going to drive to Las Vegas on Oct. 3 for his interview there and he's going to fly to Philadelphia on Oct. 16th for the Temple one. We're not sure when the Arizona one will be, so we'll see. Also, Aaron got this rejection notice from UCSF that said they canceled his application because it was late, but he sent it in a week before the deadline, so he should have been fine. Not to mention that they were somehow amazingly able to cash his check before the deadline. Grr. This happened to his friend, however, and his friend emailed them and they emailed back an apology and fixed the mistake. So Aaron's going to do the same and hopefully get that error fixed. Needless to say, we were very irritated with UCSF for doing that. And Kent also said that Tufts said that Aaron's application was 'quite impressive' so hopefully we'll get an interview invite there soon. That is all.

2 comments:

Tracie said...

I'm excited for you and Aaron. Hopefully you'll get accepted to the school of your choice. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you both.

Anonymous said...

I've said it befer and I'll say it again...I hope Aaron gets accepted NOWHERE except Tuftles.