Apparently Mom reads this blog and was quite irked that I didn't write about how Kent came to Utah. Kent came to Utah for recruiting last week and I ate lunch with him at Costa Vida. We talked for a couple of hours and it was nice to get to know Kent a little better, particularly now that he is married and we can relate on that front. Melanie did not come along, although I did find out that she works at Tufts Dental School which hopefully might come in handy. That is all.
2 comments:
Yo sister. Mel did ask the admissions dept about Aaron's app and they said they had it, and thought it to be quite impressive. That is all.
Come to think of it, our visit with Heidi and Aaron in Provo was also not mentioned. This is outrageous! I guess we didn't mention you in our blog either, since we didn't take any pictures, so we're even.
Post a Comment