Sunday, September 2, 2007

"I hate hope's guts."-Monk

For all of you who are anxiously waiting for my next post (Kurt) wait no more! This last week was pretty good for Aaron and I; we took Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday off from work and had a little vacation. We didn't go anywhere because of finances, but it was still great to be able to relax and spend time together. It was like a marathon date. Wednesday we went to the movie Transformers finally because Aaron has been dying to see it. We enjoyed it, except that I thought it was a little too long. We didn't do much that day because Aaron needed to finish his UCSF secondary application. We worked on that a lot on Thursday and went out to dinner at Wingers. Friday we finished up the application at around 2 pm so we afterwards we went to mail it and then went shopping for new school clothes. Aaron hasn't bought new clothes in several years so he desperately needed new clothes. And he got them! We wore outselves out shopping and went to dinner at California Pizza Kitchen. Saturday we continued shopping and ate at Red Robin before seeing Bourne Ultimatum. I liked that one a lot especially because it was only 2 hours. :) On the way home we were behind a driver who was swerving all over the place and nearly hit a biker so we thought he was drunk. I nobly called the police to tell on him. I'm a great citizen snitch. I have very low tolerance for drunk drivers; especially after my grandparents were nearly killed by one. Swavek made a guest appearance at our house to get the Hansen housekey which is a hot commodity these days. I'm going to start charging key rental fees. :) He is visiting his very serious girlfriend who lives here in Provo. We have just today and tomorrow before school starts and so Aaron and I are relaxing in our new blue jeans and trying to squeeze the last of the summer into our lives.

2 comments:

Becky @ Project Domestication said...

I'm glad you had a good vacation...and even though I missed ya at work... you totally deserve that break!

Anonymous said...

Just a suggestion: break up your ginormous paragraphs, it makes it a lot easier to read.

Also, I have started watching Monk and I enjoy it. It's in my top 20 shows.