
Well folks, I finally got my first computer! It's a work of art. I bought a Macbook. It's white and quite fast and has lots of cool stuff on it. And the BYU Bookstore gave me a free printer and video ipod with it! Well, the ipod wasn't free, but we have to mail in a rebate (which I hate doing) but it's still a great deal. I also bought the new Creative Suite 3 with Dreamweaver and Flash so that I can finally start making my website better, thank goodness. So yeah. I'm pretty happy about that.
4 comments:
Congratulations! I'm so envious! You are going to do some amazing stuff with that comp. I can't wait to see developments with hfbotanicals and anything else!
Macs rock!
Woo-hoo! Welcome to the MacWorld.
Dreamweaver... isn't it that one game I used to play at school where you could get backgrounds and scenery and there'd be all these indians or something?
As a former Mac owner and present user (using Mel's iBook now), I will go on record and say that Macs are highly overrated and PCs, imho, are more stable.
Macs like to pretend like they don't have problems when they most certainly DO. PCs recognize that computers have bugs and provide lots of software to get around that. My old iMac and Mel's iBook crash at least once every couple of weeks. My PCs have never had those problems.
I know I just like to go against the crowds but that is my anti-Mac speech.
Post a Comment