Sunday, September 16, 2007

"I don't wanna look like a weirdo...I'll just go with the muu-muu."

Since Liesl is incapable of keeping the blog updated, I have taken the liberty of stalking people on facebook and extracting their photos from the Vienna study abroad. Here are a few classics (and the only ones of our family).Mom's face is classic in this one.





Isn't that Alpine Joe?
Yes, that is Dad in the background.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet pictures, H. The one of Mom's expression looks like President Hinckley after he's told a joke. Dad really is Alpine Joe!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the pictures - I love your blog, and Kurt can tell you I check it all the time!

craig.boolean said...

I'm glad to see that there is finally an update from Vienna. I've checked Liesl's blog about a hundred times since she last updated it. Keep up the stalking! (This is Holly, by the way. Craig couldn't care less) :)

Anonymous said...

Alpine Joe is wanted in over 8 different countries. Keep him away from Mom and Liesl!

Anonymous said...

Where's that guy that Mom was with when we were in DC?