Sunday, July 12, 2009

Talkin' it Up...on the Barry Gibbs Talk Show...

We are having a great time here in Utah so far. And by we I mean me and Will. Aaron has been stressing over his test and eventually moved the date to the last week of July so he could have more time. This is definitely a much harder test than the DAT was...he basically is memorizing every single thing about the human body. But moving the test date has relieved some stress and we were able to go out a couple of times to do some things.

Other than that, I have been busy visiting with various friends and running errands. I'm throwing my friend Shera a baby shower this week and I am hoping everything turns out well for it. Will has been a trooper getting schlepped around with us, but unfortunately he caught a little cold which I also ended up getting a little bit. But we're already mostly better now, thank goodness. This would be a bad week to be sick.

A few pictures:
Lookin' smartI was doing the laundry and Will just climbed on in. Will is terrified of John and Libbie's giant tub, so we bathed him in the sink. Big boy in the sink!Today we celebrated my 25th birthday with my family since my dad got back from his business trip. Here is my 25th birthday pie. Aaron doesn't like pie so I don't make it very much but I love it. I lit these candles with one match, even with Brian's fan interference blowing them out. And one blow to get them out.
Listening to piano performances whilst Dad takes pictures of me taking picturesAnd Will and I did the waltz; here I am dipping him.

Tune in next time for baby shower pictures!

5 comments:

Sunnie said...

i didn't realize you guys were still in utah. so fun! that is great to have a nice long vacation. hope you keep having fun!

Kent said...

I liked the strategically placed soap bottle in the bath picture. And Mom looked adequately pleased in her picture.

JoEllen said...

Still so weird that the LR is green. But it looks good! And so do you.

Brian said...

Sure, tell the whole world that it was my fault blowing out some of the candles with the fan! You could've just said it was the fan and left me completely out of it. Rude! Now I'm all mad at you.

Vanessa said...

You are just beautiful. Seriously, your features are so stunning! Glad you're having a good trip so far. We're anxious to get there!