Sunday, July 26, 2009

Re-oon

Where have I been? Well all of you in my immediate family know, because you were with me. It was the second "official" annual Hansen family reunion, up in Heber. Having a reunion with only my immediate family is a pretty big feat because we are HUGE now. There are around 50 of us, I don't want to count how many exactly. And we had people coming in from Boston, Dallas, Kansas, Missouri, St. George, and Arizona. We spent 3 days in a cabin, but here are a few pictures from the days leading up to that.Here is Max, son of my sister JoEllen. Two months older than Will. "Hi there!" is one of his most frequently-used phrases. Will is a beggar. Give him a highchair and a tray of food and he couldn't care less. But if you are sitting around trying to enjoy a Fat Boy, he is at your side, like a little puppy. Katrina was so good as to share with him.But she has her less graceful moments too. This picture makes me laugh every time and Katrina was insistent upon me posting it on the blog.Here's a little more clear picture of Max...look at his cute hair! And the other member of the fearsome threesome....Charlie! My brother's firstborn and he looks identical to my brother. He has the cutest smile and loves to follow Will around everywhere.Will was trailblazing the stairs for Charlie, helping him figure them out.And of course, whenever the camera was out, Max and Will would run up to me saying, "Cheeeese!! Cheeeeese!!!"

Stay tuned for The Reunion.

9 comments:

Grant and Stacy said...

I'm guessing Charlie is Kent's. He looks JUST like him (as you said)! What a cutie!

Grant and Stacy said...

Oops, I meant to write Kurt's.

Leah Ferguson said...

I love the cheesy faces, it's my favorite when Alex does that too! Family Reunions are so much fun it's like a for sure time to be with everyone you love!

kurt said...

Great pictures. Doesn't bother me, heh. BIFF!

JenRN said...

love the ice cream pic... too sweet! family reunions can be sooo fun!

Brian said...

There are actually exactly 50 of us (not counting Swavek), not merely "around." Geesh! Way off! Of course there were only 49 there because stubborn ol' Dave had to be off on his mish.

Kent said...

Why does JoEllen look so super stressed in that Katrina "nostril" picture? And in the last pic, Max looks like he's wearing a dress.

Pete said...

That picture of Katrina is classic.

JoEllen said...

Not stressed, just tired, as I always am at the end of Sunday when Max has been up to his tricks. I would like a copy of some of your pix!