Monday, December 21, 2009

Ho...ho...ho...

Merry Christmas! We are here in Utah now, enjoying our vacation with our families. I've been pretty successful at staying on top of my Christmas stuff, got my cards out and gifts purchased, made, and delivered. It's actually been a pretty stress-free time for me, but for Aaron, that's another story. He was busy as usual with school and even had to do homework up till Sunday night. But he is DONE now for two weeks! That's a great Christmas present.

7 comments:

Tracie said...

Got your Christmas card. It's really cute.

I'd love to see ya while you're here. Let me know when you're available. (And I've got something for you too. :) )

HayLee said...

for cute! love the family card.

Sunnie said...

love your card. one of my friends saw it on my door and commented on what a cute pregnant girl you are:)

Nate said...

Welcome back. Give us a call and we can get together and play games or go eat somewhere!

Jonny said...

Good to hear you guys are doing well! Merry Christmas! Maybe we'll see you sometime...we'd love to! -Rachel and Jonny and girls

April Morgan McCoy "Auntie April" said...

I love the pics of you and your family. You are absolutely adorable! Happy New Year.

Trisha said...

Oh my goodness Heidi, I love your belly! You're too cute! I love your sweater too. Okay, so I miss you!