Sunday, March 21, 2010

A few pictures to entice you...

Is it a slow blogging time or what? I feel like no one is reading this blog anymore. Maybe if I post some ravishing pictures of myself...36 weeks pregnant!

Look at Will! We buzzed his long locks off so all week he's been saying 'don't feel my buzz!'

And look at that cute little Sunday outfit. He looked so dashing today. And has gotten over his separation anxiety for nursery. He just went in, started playing with toys and waved bye to me when I left. When I picked him up, he showed me his picture and kissed his teacher goodbye.

And we got new cell phones finally. Our current ones were slowly but surely kicking the bucket. My old faithful green phone which had survived two full immersions in water, is no more. Aaron, true to himself, has been playing with his new phone nonstop.

Aaron is returning to school tomorrow after a full week + 1 day off, which he loved. He enjoys dental school, but dreads the homework and late nights. He is working on his first real patient come April! It's hard to believe that my young, young husband is almost a dentist. Speaking of, I'm almost 26 but still feel so young. (Here's the part where everyone older than me groans and says "you ARE young!") It's just weird for me to think that I've already graduated college and am about to have my second child.

P.S. We didn't do much during spring break, that's why I didn't go into details. The weather was nice though!

11 comments:

Ross & Amanda Goodman- but mostly Amanda :) said...

You are adorable. I am not as far along as you, and I am way bigger. Will is so stinkin' cute! This is a random comment- sorry. Just wanted you to know someone still reads your blog.

mandy said...

Love the pregnancy pics--you look great & I can't believe how close you are! Will's haircut is adorable & it is fun to see a picture of the elusive Aaron.

Also, I'm with you on the still feeling young (even though, unlike you, I'm not really). Most of the time it is hard for me to believe that I am in charge of all these little people. Crazy.

Tay said...

I read all of your posts. :) But I'm 9 weeks pregnant sick and haven't felt like commenting on anybody's blogs lately. That's all.

Amy said...

At least he's not saying don't kill my buzz!

You look so cute! Are you sure you're not just hiding a basketball?

Oh, and you are young.

Katie Torriente: said...

Aw, you look so cute with your belly!! BABY..ahh!!!

kurt said...

My blackberry just got baptized a couple days ago, Charlie performing his first cell phone baptism, and I'm now waiting to find out if it will survive. So far, not so good...

Liesl said...

I think people generally don't want to comment on pictureless posts, because after reading all that writing, it's just worn their little brains out. At least, that's usually how I am.

Sunnie said...

you make the cutest stuff. if i have another girl ever, i want some of those awesome head bands. they are seriously too cute. and love the belly!

stephanie said...

you ARE a cute pregnant lady... I KNEW it!

Lechelle said...

Awe, you are so pretty

April Morgan McCoy "Auntie April" said...

You look darling all about to pop! It's amazing how much you guys have accomplished at your ages. I am going to be 30 years old on April 24th. I still have an entire year before I get my bachelors degree, I'm not married, and I don't have any kids. In fact by the time my fiance and I have kids in a few years, he will be in his 40's. OUCH!!! I hope your delivery goes well. Good luck :)