My little Etsy shop business has picked up quite a bit lately and I've been fortunate to have been featured on a few other blogs, Etsy treasuries, and latest, on this website CafeMom.com. If you want to read the interview, here is is: http://thestir.cafemom.com/home_garden/100058/mom_made_clothes_an_interview
I'm also currently doing a giveaway on my Honeybear Lane blog, if you want to enter it, go to this link: http://honeybearlane.blogspot.com/2010/03/apron-skirt-giveaway.html
It's Aaron's spring break right now, which is great to have him home, although we have tried to get a lot of stuff accomplished, making life very busy and tiring. Most of the time I am a big grouch because of this enormous belly I'm sporting that makes doing these chores quite difficult! My poor family has to put up with me for five more weeks...
5 comments:
Heidi-you are so talented! great job! Good luck with your coming baby.
how exciting to be featured in such a nice article!!
Happy Spring Break to you guys! And wow, 5 more weeks?! Soon! Although at your stage that can seem like an eternity! I'm only a phone call away if you need a break from toddler duty...
That's great you got an interview for an article. Glad to hear your Etsy shop is doing so well!
Read the interview. Most impressive! I'm not even a chick and I think your stuff is cute. I'm just too cheap to buy any of it. Plus I don't have a little girl.
Post a Comment