Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Almost there....almost...there!

How can I go any longer without blogging about my little beebs?

Will just gets cuter and cuter. He is saying a bunch of words that I didn't even know he knew. My favorites are to hear him walking around the house looking for something and saying, "nope...nope...nope" when he doesn't find it. He got that from us when we'd go around the house looking for Froggy and we'd say 'nope, not here!'

He is also very good at distinguishing things according to the following adjectives: cool, cute, or weird. He points at all the little things I make and says, 'oh cute!' (except he says it 'cuke'). Same goes for cool and weird, but my favorite is, 'weiwd!' because he can't really say his 'r's.

He is the best at animal sounds, since so many of the books we read to him have animals in them. He knows that dogs 'bar-bar!' cats 'mee-ow', cows 'moo', etc. But tonight he finally said one he's been struggling with: What do frogs say? He said, 'rudd-it!' Which was so cute to me because that's how my little sister used to say it when she was a toddler.

The picture at the top is Will wearing a cheap plastic necklace in which he draped his two stuffed animal best friend (froggy and pooh bear) so that he could carry them around hands-free. Clever, clever.

7 comments:

Kent said...

I really hope Hendu develops an affinity for stuffedies like Will has. Kids are so cute with stuffedies.

April Morgan McCoy "Auntie April" said...

He is such a doll. Bundles of fun I'm sure. I am jealous of your Valentine's day dinner by the way! I went to Outback lol. Not bad but you guys kicked Outbacks butt!

Tiffany said...

ohhh the cuteness!!!!!

Amy said...

Will is so "cuke"!

Melanie said...

Adorable. But it might not be as cute when he decides the necklace trick is a good way to carry his baby brother around. :)

Haymonds said...

Isn't it so so so much fun to learn with them? I am constantly amazed. BTW, you look stinkin cute pregnant. Therefore I hate you. :)

Sunnie said...

he is so cute- i only wish i got to see him in person. they are so cute when they start to talk! i love it. and cute skirts from you etsy shop. i bet you make the cutest stuff!