Quick recap of Jo's visit:
- Talked a lot
- Ate a lot of dessert
- Went to Will's friend's b-day bash
- Visited with Jo's old friends
- Went out with Aaron while Jo babysat
- Went out with Aaron, Jo, and Will
- Went to the temple with Jo
- Visited cousins
- Slept in
- Went shopping
- Made jewelry
- Went to church
- Ate Jo's yummy flourless chocolate cake that she is sad because she thinks she ruined it, but she didn't. We still ate it all.
- Took her to the airport and said goodbye
On Monday night is when I got sick, so I thought I wouldn't be going on the zoo trip with the other dental wives, but I felt a little better on Tuesday morning so I decided to chance it. It was a pretty fun time, although I don't feel like we saw very many animals and it started to rain at the end. We opted out of the train ride and booked it to the car, but some of my friends stayed for the train and got drenched.
I spent the rest of the day sewing, despite feeling crummy. I was doing a photo shoot the next day of all my new spring items for my shop so I had to get them done. And I did, except for one little dress that didn't even get started.
You can see some of the pictures from the photo shoot here. I have decided to do kind of a soft release of these items, because let's face it, I'm having a baby in five weeks. Plus the list of housework I am behind on is growing very, very long. I'm very grateful to my friends for helping me out with the shoot, though, and I'm very happy with how the pictures turned out.
And now Will and I are just sitting around the house, recuperating from our colds and the crazy hectic last week. Whew, it is nice to relax a little.
4 comments:
I'm so surprised you have the creative juices you have with only 5 weeks left. You must be super woman!! I hope you both recoup sooner then later.
I hope you feel better soon. Perhaps spring break will be a restful week (after that dresser is painted, of course), and then you can rest up as you prepare for the excitement that comes ahead.
Thanks for letting me come visit. I really enjoyed being with you and your family and getting to know Will and Aaron better.
It is so green at that zoo. It looks like fake grass it's so green. Wow. And your week did sound very busy - you have inspired me.
Hey, I haven't been sick in a while!
Post a Comment