We were invited to the 2nd Annual Easter Egg Hunt by some dental school friends. It was so fun for Will, especially since it involved two of his favorite things: his "bubbles" (Easter eggs), and "nanny" (candy.)
Walking to the park...Anticipation!
Everyone gathered around waiting to begin...
...Except Will couldn't wait...
...And had to be held still.
He loved hunting and found tons and tons of eggs.
5 comments:
What a active cute little boy you had. It looks like he had lots of fun gathering eggs. Great thing about Arizona there is always great weather to be outside.
will is so cute and is getting so big!! i can't wait to see what your next boy looks like!!
Ha! I love that little guy's buzz.
So cute! Love the simple documentary of this post!
Nice buzz! Blonde buzzes are cuter than brown buzzes.
I look forward to the time when Hendrik can actually appreciate activities instead of just slobbering and trying to eat everything. But of course every time I say this every parent within earshot will say, "Make sure you appreciate it while he's so small and blah blah blah!"
To which I say, a la Kurt, "I KNOW!"
Post a Comment