This blog has become super lame lately...well it's been pretty lame for awhile actually. I feel like I have a pretty varied audience of readers so I tend to lose my 'voice' in the attempt to make posts that everyone will be interested to read. And in that attempt, I succeed at making lame posts that very few are interested to read. So I promise I will try harder to be a more interesting writer and post on this blog more often. I have been blogging nearly every day on my Honeybear Lane blog, but that stuff is definitely geared towards the female audience, and I know I have quite a few male readers on this blog who don't care about crafts and such. Plus this blog serves as kind of a journal, so that's also why there is a whole lot about my boring daily life.
That being said...I will have to think of some interesting things to blog about and get back to you.
6 comments:
Dear Heidi,
I know how you feel. It is difficult to consistently write entertaining material. I still like your blog. Don't feel pressure to make it the coolest blog ever.
Okay. Consider this a lame comment for this lame post.
And yes, the pressure is ON!
I have never once thought your blog was lame. I enjoy reading it, whether it be a "craftsy" post, a daily update post, a random ranting post, whatev.
First off, you're pregnant, for crying out loud. Go easy on yourself. I'm sure it's not easy to come up with stuff appealing to all audiences in your current state.
Second, I don't care if you blog about football or flowers. I will still faithfully read your blog, even if it takes me a while to get around to it, and even if I don't comment on it.
I think it's great you're making it into somewhat of a journal. But journals shouldn't have to be entertaining to others to read anyway, just to yourself. Blog how you darn well feel.
How about just writing about what interests you (since it is a journal) and who cares who else you interest!
Don't worry- be happy!
Heidi lol your so funny your blog isn't lame! Its cool to be a niche you don't have to appeal to you men readers. We read because we are interested in you! Everyone will agree with me on that! We loving hearing about your family :) You can't go wrong with any family stories! Love ya Brittany ;)
Post a Comment