Wednesday, December 12, 2007

"I don't know...some guy. Otto I think."

Wow, you'd never expect that drinking water would make you want to throw up...but it frequently does. Yes, I'm 22 weeks and supposedly not sick anymore but I still feel very nauseous every day, especially in the mornings. It's funny though because sometimes I forget that I'm pregnant and then I see myself in the mirror and I'm thinking "Woah, I have a huge gut!" It's weird. So here are the top things from the week:
1. Aaron got the interview at Tufts, so we're going to Boston in January. It will be such a nice break from the cold to go visit sunny warm Boston.
2. I took my first final yesterday and I am...drumroll please...an intermediate-mid level Spanish speaker! That's pretty good considering that the only Spanish I've ever taken was this semester. Not even in high school, folks.
3. We bought Harry Potter yesterday, which Aaron was very excited for. He's been looking forward to the release for like 3 months.
4. Only two more days to go until I see my Mom, Dad, Brian, Liesl, and Tyler.
5. Today is my last day of official class :)
6. I have four more tests to take and one presentation to give before finals are over for me. Let me just say, it is actually finally coming in handy that I have had non-stop tests this semester because I am not worried at all about the upcoming tests, just for the presentation.

And living in the moment...
1. I am eating the driest bagel known to mankind.
2. I am wearing very itchy wool pants.
3. I am procrastinating doing any real work at my so-called job (but that is nothing new.)
4. I am listening to my earphones to drown out the sound of the disgusting chomping behind me (more on this later.)
5. I am slouching. Well, of course. My parents always told me I didn't have a backbone as I would drape myself over the couch during family night.

And this concludes another pointless blog posting!

3 comments:

Kent said...

Mel's already planned out our next 4 years if you come to Boston. It looks like this:

1. Babysitting every Fridee for Heidi.
2. Stopping in the Baby clothes section EVERY time we're in Target.

There's nothing Mel likes more than being an aunt!

Anonymous said...

I could tolerate the baby clothes coveting at Target if and only if I was allowed to hang out at the computer games section during said coveting.

Melanie said...

Kent knows me so well! He just doesn't understand...
Heidi just think, if you move to

Boston you will have our undivided attention as the only Hansen-reps in the area. Anywhere else and you'll just blend in with the rest.

And yes, your baby probably would be showered with love and material things from his Aunt Melly and Uncle Kent, whether Kent approves or not.