Saturday, March 1, 2008

My New Phone

In honor of St. Patrick's Day coming up, I decided to get a festive new phone.

Actually I don't care about St. Patrick's Day. I got green because the other choices were black and purple. I just had a black phone (been there, DONE that) and purple was just way too...purple. Aaron actually ended up getting the exact same phone. It's pretty great, except that I already have to take mine back and get a new one because the outer screen has a problem. But such is the nature of cell phones.
In other news, this was a pretty eventful weekend for us. On Friday, we went to the temple with my parents and little brother. Then we went to Joe's afterward with the group, as is a Hansen tradition. On Saturday, Aaron and I spent the day doing chores, like usual, and then we went and got our new phones and had dinner at Carabba's with Aaron's parents. And tomorrow we are going to have dinner at the Hansen household. So basically, this has been a very parent-filled weekend.
I have also been slowly packing up our apartment in anticipation for the move at the end of April. Hopefully this will make things easier once the baby is born. But it has not been easy to do a lot of housework being eight months pregnant. Also, the other day I tripped down the apartment steps and landed hard on the concrete on my hands and knees. The baby was fine, but man, my knee hurt and it made my legs very very sore. Everything is so surprising when you're pregnant, and things do not always go the way you expect them to, as I have learned. We will have to see what surprises come on the 10-hour drive down to Mesa next week.

4 comments:

Christina said...

Shoot, we'll just miss you - we're in Phoenix this week.

MamiJo said...

sorry, i got logged off of our chat. I gotta go to bed now before maxwell wakes up and demands food.

Pete said...

What's going on here? 9 days since your last post? Are you having your baby right now?

Anonymous said...

More anonymous comments until you update your blog. Until then, it'll be...still more anonymous comments.