
Will and I were just goofing off with the Photo Booth program on my computer. I'm thinking one of these would be cute for a birth announcement.
Favorite Things that Will Does1. His Zoolander and Popeye impersonations
2. His chompy sucky sounds when eating
3. His snoring at night
4. His going from the angriest face you've ever seen to smiling in less than 2 seconds
5. When he falls asleep after less than an hour of being up in the middle of the night
6. His 'milkface' after done eating
7. His rumply hair after a crazy night's sleep
8. When he attacks his food
9. When he is calm during a diaper change
10. He is a very very good cuddler
6 comments:
I love the black and white family one. You and your men are so cute. I love all your facial expressions!
yay for photo booth! you know how much I love that thing!
...I've always wanted a cuddly baby :)
Awwww...so cute!
Hi GUys, I went private and I want to invite you to view my blog but I don't have your email. Send it to me at:
amykaidavis12@yahoo.com
Thanks,
Funny pictures by the way!
I hope our first kid is a cuddler so Mel will have a more reliable cuddle buddy.
Hey guys it's the Ford's. Your baby is such a cutie! I hope it's okay if I add you to our friends list. I don't know if you already know but we are moving to Virginia in July so this way we can keep in touch.
Post a Comment