Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Catch-Up Stuff

Ok, so technically this makes this 13 posts this month, but Aaron found the camera stuff for me to pull some pictures off it, so I wanted to post them. Will is growing up so fast already. Don't get me wrong, he still doesn't do much except eat, sleep, and poop, but he is awake more often than before and has the most hilarious personality. I love feeding him because he gets so sleepy and then after he's done, he pulls away, face covered in milk, and smacks his lips, instantly falling asleep. He weighs 8 lbs, 6 oz now, only one ounce from his original birth weight...but the surprising thing was that he grew 2 inches! He is so tall, we can't swaddle him in blankets because they're too short that he just kicks out of them.
He insists on always having his hands by his face and his legs curled up.

He likes to sleep in the nude.
And here is the graduation I promised you all. Aaron and I graduated this last Friday...what a huge relief to be done! Especially for Aaron who had a horrible semester, again. I walked with Aaron's convocation so we could walk together and make the day a little easier. It was great to have our families there to congratulate us and whatnot. We celebrated with them during the weekend by going out to dinner.


Our first family picture...kind of.

So now that we've had a baby, graduated from college, and moved away from Provo all in the space of three weeks, we should be able to relax for awhile.

3 comments:

Becky @ Project Domestication said...

yay for graduation! it feels so good, right!

will is a cutie!

Leah said...

ok so i LOVE the overalls. way cute. where'd u get them i've gotta have a pair! isn't it funny how fast they grow..? alex is such a chow hound he's 10 lbs 5 ozs! just wait.. all the sudden you'll realize they're so heavy. how's the healing going?

Ross & Amanda Goodman- but mostly Amanda :) said...

Heidi, you are AMAZING!! I can't believe that you had a baby, graduated from college (with a 4.0) and packed up your apartment all within the same month. Seriously, you are my hero!