As if the lack of sleep due to my baby boy wasn't enough, I've spent the last few days packing and cleaning and packing and cleaning, in between taking care of Will. I honestly have been blessed with extra energy because I'm still healing from my C-Section and I have no clue how I'm still going!
Anyway, this is the last blog without a picture (haha, not really. I just feel sad that I haven't been able to post more pictures of Will.) But this is my last blog in this apartment. And my last night. I feel slightly sad, even though I have been complaining about living in such a small old place for so long without a dishwasher or washer/dryer. But it was our first apartment as a married couple and I remember it being so exciting to move into our place together and paint the walls and decorate it how we like it. And I'm so glad we were able to bring our baby home to it, even if we only lived here all together for a few weeks. But it just signals that this is the end of this chapter of our life and we're moving onto the next phase. It's exciting, but a little scary too. I'm really glad that it's summer though and that we get to hang out all together and do summery things that we didn't get to do last summer (due to dental school applications).
Well, I've rested for all of an hour and now I need to get back to work before Aaron gets home with Will (Libbie was babysitting him and I missed him so much!)
2 comments:
By the way, Heidi, we need you to babysit Barfy for a couple days in mid-October, if that's all right with you.
hi there, this is Aaron's cousin Heather - I just found your blog (thanks to Mandy's link). I had heard about the baby and wanted to see pics. He is adorable! Congrats!!! BTW, I have a blog too - heathersbroadcast.blogspot.com and I just started trying to add more links so I'm gonna add yours to my link list!
Post a Comment