Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Free at Last!!

The shackles have been cut off and we're home!! And now the thing you've all waited for...pictures! Here is my adorable son.



He is the cutest boy in the whole world. Sorry, everyone else. It's just a fact of life.

15 comments:

Becky @ Project Domestication said...

He is so stinkin' cute! Oh my goodness...100 times adorable!

Love the hair and cute nose and lips!

CONGRATS!

Sarah Turpin said...

horray!! He is finally here. We are so happy for you. Congrats. It just keeps getting more wonderful by the day. He is so cute. I hope you are feeling good.

Natalie said...

i want to hold him! he looks so cute. i can't believe i totally forgot to check your blog until marie reminded me today. i hope you're doing well! i miss you and can't wait to meet will.

Katie Torriente: said...

Oh my gosh, he is soo soo soo cute! He totally looks like Aaron! I'm so happy for you guys!!! Baby time.

Michelle Williams said...

He is incredibly cute! No smooshing or anything! You are proud for good reason. Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, he's all right, I guess. Liesl was cuter.

Ross & Amanda Goodman- but mostly Amanda :) said...

He totally looks like a Will! What a perfect name for that sweet face.

Anonymous said...

We think Will is so very cute. Abbie got very excited when she saw him.

JoEllen said...

No, I don't think he looks exactly like Aaron. I think he actually looks like a blond, Aaron-ish Maxwell. Which is why he's very cute (if only #2 in the cute rankings)

Kent said...

He is very cute and very furry. That must've really tickled coming out. Hope you get back on your feet soon.

Melanie said...

Congrats Heidi and Aaron! All that blonde hair...so cute. I'm sad I won't be able to make it to meet him in July, but you guys should make a quick trip to Boston before you get stuck in the desert. It's warming up here, I swear!

Stephen said...

HEIDI! HE'S SO CUTE! Congratulations! P.S. Mine's cuter. :)

Janelle said...

Holy Cow! He looks just like my cousin, Aaron. I am so happy for you.

Sunnie said...

what a cute boy! i'm loving all that hair. i think he looks a lot like aaron, but i've only seen you like once in my life so maybe i'm wrong. so so cute. keep in the pictures coming!

mandy said...

A cute newborn is rare-- Congratulations! I hope that everything is going well for you all at home.