Went to the doctor today, had to wait like 45 minutes to learn nothing new. We have the C-Section this Friday at 7:30, which means we get to arrive at the hospital at 5:30 in the morning.
I can not WAIT to be not pregnant anymore. Anyone who has made it to the end of a 9-month pregnancy can relate. Pregnancy was such an interesting ride...from the puking and food aversions the first few months to the sharp round ligament pains in the second trimester, to the all-around return of all problems (fatigue, nausea, etc) plus feeling huge and all that entails in the third trimester. But it's probably all the misery in the end that make you quite ready to go through the pain of birth (Although my actual birthing process won't be painful, just the 6 weeks afterwards. And the IV...I hate those things!) It's funny how you can start out being so excited and stay that way for awhile, but once you get to the last month, you're just like 'ok, enough already!' I'd like to say that maybe I'll miss this once the baby comes, but I honestly don't think I will. Especially the itching.
In other news, I have taken one of my finals, which I did ok on, I guess. I have kind of mentally checked out of school ever since these turn of events with the baby and motivation to study is slim to none. Actually this is pretty typical of me during finals, I just end up saying 'to heck with this!' and just go take my tests. Fortunately it hasn't hurt me too bad grade-wise. I have two finals tomorrow and my last one on Thursday, so hopefully I'll make it to then. Then...NO MORE SCHOOL FOREVER!!!!! folksy folksy. I will be a college graduate.
I wish I had something more interesting to blog about because I hate leaving the same post up for more than like, 4 days. Which is why I'm taking my computer to the hospital so I can keep you all up to date and maybe get some more digi-scrapbooking done. I will be there for 4 days, so I'll need something to keep me occupied. Welp, that's it for me!! Next time I write, I will be a mother.
11 comments:
Exciting! You might be surprised at how little you get done when a precious baby is around. I remember just loving holding and watching Moriah for hours, but I expect posts even if you are entertained by your little one:-)
I doubt you will touch your computer once that bambino arrives!
Good Luck Heidi- I am sure you will do well. I can't wait to see pictures of your little one. i found your blog through janae's blog. I do have a blog at http:/bionickatie.blogspot.com
Katie A.
Good luck with little Frankie.
Hope all goes well with your last few days being pregnant. I hope you do well on your finals as well. I'm excited to see your baby. :)
Good luck Heidi! I'm so excited for you - tomorrow will be one of the best days of your life! I can't WAIT to see pictures of your little one. And congrats on being done with school! :)
Wow, you'll be a mother soon. Congrats on finishing school while being pregnant, and having a baby too! I wish you well.
Best of Luck! I'm sure everything will go just as it should, finals and all.
I'm so excited for you! Good luck with the next two days, you're in my thoughts and prayers.
Good luck Heidi! You're almost there! I can't wait to see pictures!
Dude, don't die.
And don't leave us out in the cold once the baby arrives. But do what you gotta, I'm just being selfish.
Oh, and I designed the layout of Terrence's apt by drawing the most generic apt possible. It just happened to be similar to Glenhood, which makes it even better.
Post a Comment