Happy Birthday to my Dad who turned retirement age yesterday! But yet he is not going to retire because he actually likes his job. Here he is graduating, a million years ago. He was so skinny! Or as my mom once said, "He has the smallest head I've ever seen!"So Christmas seems to be sneaking up on us really quickly this year, is that the case for anyone else? We have decided to have our own little Christmas celebration here in Arizona before we go back to Utah for the real thing. And that Christmas is going to happen next weekend! That's crazy to me. Maybe because it's finally cooling down here...I'm tempted to actually wear a jacket outside.
So in our Christmas preparations, I finished putting up the Christmas decorations. It's such a big chore and this is the second time I've done it in two weeks. I'm always a bit overwhelmed at the beginning, thinking 'how on earth are all these things going to get put together to make my house beautiful?" but yet somehow it comes together and I'm happy to say that my tree looks great!
That's about all we've been up to. Just truckin' along.
6 comments:
Heidi, your tree is "festival of tree's" quality. Very nice. I wish Christmas was that soon!
could you invite Cass to your blog? I am mean and not letting her log in to post in my name. Her email is casshansen@gmail.com.
Thanks.
call us when you guys come up, we may have a baby for you to see.
Enjoy your perfect tree this year, Heidi. It's the last one you're going to have until all your children are in school! Unless you figure out how to keep your children away from the tree.
Your tree is beautiful. I like your decorations.
Your tree is gorgeous!!!
Will's hair is awesome. And nice tree decorating, it looks like it's ready to go to the prom.
We have absolutely zero decorations this year, and our duplex neighbors have everything from the icicle lights to the blow-up Santa. We just need a string of 12 lights to go halfway across our roof.
Cute tree! I think we have the same bulbs. I love the brown and red. I need your address so that I can send you a Christmas card. Will you email it to me?
Post a Comment