Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Truth or Dare

Since I have been having trouble coming up with something to blog about and my audience is sure to be nagging me soon enough, I have decided to come up with a "Challenge" tag. Meaning that I am going to single out a few people who I know read my blog occasionally and ask them to blog about something specifically.

Kent: I would like to hear your top 5 biggest pet peeves (at work? at home? you choose!)
Sunnie: Write your 5 best tips for traveling with little kids
Rachel: Write the details about your new little adventure!
Nate: Please write the 5 things you are most looking forward to in the next few months
Jo: I would like to hear your thoughts on the best Christmas you had both in Alabama and in Utah
Liesl: Write your top 5 things you learned about college life and being a student
Britnee: Write the most unexpected things you learned about Matt after getting married to him
Tracie: I want to hear the 5 best things about working from home
Pete: Please write about the top 5 things you miss about the United States

For most of you, I chose the number 5 because it's a pretty easy number to fulfill, but don't feel tied to it. Anyway, I hope that you will take my challenge because I really do want to read all the things I asked about!

4 comments:

Tracie said...

I've actually already written this post. ;)

http://unadventuresoftracie.blogspot.com/2008/07/working-from-home.html

Nate said...

I will get on it after we have gone private. it may be a couple of weeks. Chocdoc sends his love. He posted bashing on you, but I can't post anything more that he sends or he will not go away.
He is the best part of my day!

BrItTneEanN said...

He does not know me as well as I thought- I mean I can hint something to him and he has no clue!!

He used to be such a sweet talker, not much anymore...sometimes he just puts his foot in his mouth the more he tries to make it better.

His way of handling things-during an argument. He is more the solver and I am more the lets sleep it off and discuss it in the morning.

He does laundry different. I think its the wrong way. Your suppose to fill the water first then put the laundry soap in then the clothes! He puts the laundry soap over the clothes. That changed though.

He has no sense of decorating, he likes completely different crafts than I do. He thinks things are cool when I think they are really ugly.

JoEllen said...

I'm going to do it. Just have to think about it some more.