Saturday, December 20, 2008

A Little Christmas Poem For Y'all

C is for coughing...causing us to all ache
H is for happy...that Aaron's school is on break
R is for rolling, Will's stepping stone to crawl
I is for infant, though ours is not so small
S is for sixty degree weather, which we currently enjoy
T is for our Christmas tree, and the temptation for Will to destroy
M is for "mama", Will's favorite word to repeat
A is for Arizona...our state known for its heat
S is for snow, which we hope to see plenty
when we have
Christmas in Utah (we look forward to many!)

Merry Christmas!

9 comments:

mandy said...

So cute!

JoEllen said...

That was a good poem! When did you become such a poet? Is Will crawling or creeping now, that he tries to destroy the tree?

BrItTneEanN said...

We just recieved your family photo in the mail the other day. It was soo cute!

BrItTneEanN said...

We just recieved your family photo in the mail the other day. It was soo cute!

Katie said...

Great poem, haha!

We received your card and Will's letter, too cute! Thanks =)
Merry Christmas!

Amy said...

Good poem! I absolutley loved your Christmas card. It looked so good- better than the run of the mill! Next year I promise to send one. I just didn't get around to it this year:(

Kent said...

Aw shucks. So charming.

I saw this advertisement for poems like that, you could buy it for your kid, for like $3.95. Some chump is at home cranking out generic name poems on Print Shop and selling them to deadbeat dads who can't be creative enough for 5 minutes to drum up a poem. So what I'm saying is, you could be that chump on Print Shop. Then you could print out the 6-page black and white banners while Mom charged you a nickel for each page.

Grant and Stacy said...

I love reading your blog. I especially love reading Kent's comments!

Katie Torriente: said...

Hey- hope you had a great Christmas! Your card was super cute, I love it. Let me know when you come to Utah next time and we'll have to get together!