We got our new camera, a Canon SX. It's fun to play around with and we've taken some fun pictures. Unfortunately we've been pretty busy and haven't really gone anywhere cool to try it out. So here's some from around our boring ol' apartment.
I feel like this should be big news, but it's a little complicated. Will can now walk. But he doesn't. I think he feels that it is much quicker to get around by crawling and that walking is just a fun little trick he likes to practice every now and then. It's so different than when he learned to crawl, because he picked it up so quickly. Well, I'm sure that he will slowly realize that walking is much better than crawling.
But he's a funny and mischievious boy. He can often be found giggling or cackling to himself at who-knows-what. He thinks it's really funny to do something he knows he shouldn't and then run away as quickly as possible. He's also coming up with all kinds of words that I don't think I've ever taught him. He is constantly saying the word 'happy.' He just goes around the house saying, "happy, happy, happy, happy, happy..." and it's really cute because he says it right as we tuck him into bed. He also said ducky today in the tub and then fake sneezed. Silly boy.
11 comments:
Charlie's pretty similar to Will: he knows how to sleep, but doesn't.
1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9...10! Yep, you're right, that was 10. That's pretty amazing you were able to get 10 done in one day. I suppose with each one you just did as much as you could until you were almost but not quite finished, so you could finish them all in one day.
i want to see all of your creative projects you did! i need some ideas and things to make, i love crafts!! and how fun about the new camera, i have wanted one forever!
Where's the new video? The camera looks great. Very sharp (for your hi-def husband) and the pictures seem much lighter. I'm trying not to covet.
Matthew started walking around 14 months... (like 3-5 steps at a time) and didn't do it full time until he was 17 months.
I really want to see your ten new projects, I'm impressed!
I'm so glad you were able to post some pics. You look so pretty in that picture by your door!! I love your hair in that cute braid.
How do you post 5 pics at a time? I'm only able to do one at a time. But yes, Blogger totally sucks. It gives you this tiny screen to put your post in and the rest of the window is empty.
Your camera takes great pics, especially indoors. One thing I knew I was giving up with the Olympus is the quality indoor shots. But I am too much of a klutz to get a nice camera, I've already dropped my Olympus twice.
Is it the Canon SX 100? If so, that's the same camera Austin and I have. And I also love it. Takes great shots and isn't a pain to use. Bulkier than the compact cameras, but still pretty small I think for a camera with an extended zoom.
What projects did you complete? I want to know.
I can't believe how big Will is getting. He's like this little boy now. My baby seems really tiny in comparison.
That's so cute that he goes around saying things like "happy." I can't wait until Morgan can say little cute things. (Of course I'll enjoy his smallness for now.)
Sorry, not impressed by your "messy" living room. You wanna see messy, come on over.
These pictures of you and Will are so darling! It makes me so jealous of the stage your in as a mommy! It is my favorite time with kids! Plus Will is like the cutest EVER anyway! Congrats on the projects! You are my inspiration and hero. Ive been thinking a lot about your bday and feeling very inadequate. Thanks a lot. I cant want for you guys to come out!
i love will's cute short hair! and he is looking so grown up. how come babies grow up so fast? and it is annoying that you can only upload 5 at a time. and i have to upload mine in reverse order. it requires some careful thought and planning to get it just right.
Post a Comment