Monday, June 29, 2009

25 and Still Alive

Sorry no birthday pictures, that would just be embarrassing given all the part-ay-ing that went on! Here is the run-down:

Gifts: the Ped-Egg, Seasons 1 & 2 of 30 Rock, Soundtrack to Across the Universe, new shirts, new pants, new shoes, among other things
Services: Aaron letting me sleep in and taking care of Will, Marrie babysitting for us
Activities: trip to Scottsdale Mall, dinner at Cheesecakey Factory, movie "The Proposal"

It was a fun day. Thanks Aaron and thanks everyone else for birthday wishes and stuff. We are off to Utah for a month! Call or comment if you wanna hang out.

2 comments:

Lechelle said...

How long are you in Utah? I'm there the last week of July for some family stuff. We should try to get together with Brit and Tracie

Liesl said...

Oh, good, I can steal your soundtrack to Across the Universe. At least you have SOME taste. No, I'm kidding. I think Across the Universe was the only thing I recognized besides the clothes.