We got home at about 9:45 pm and none too soon. The trip always feels about two hours too long. It was so weird to get back...I kept thinking, "I live HERE?" Strangely familiar. A few days later everything is normal and I love being home again. It is so great to have a house to take care of, meals to prepare, and nowhere to go except the grocery store. So I've had a productive couple of days, and have already gotten halfway through this:
I am very excited to spend the next several months creating and sewing...I'm starting to go crazy with it, it's obnoxious (to all of you, not to me.) I am making baby girl dresses, aprons, skirts, headbands, flower clips and bows, jewelry, among other things. I think I might try and sell some things, lemme know if you are interested!
Aaron is back to school. Bright and early Monday morning he is already drilling/carving/whateveritishedoesatschoolallday real human teeth. And being frustrated at the subjectiveness of how his work is graded. He comes home and tells me he wants to be an oral surgeon. The MD, 6 more years after dental school. But this is Aaron, so I guess we'll see. He hasn't had any homework, however, but he has still spent the evenings going over practice tests for the Board. But that's my husband, and lets face it, I'm used to it. It would actually be weird if he came home and just watched TV or something.
9 comments:
Ughhhh. I love the quilt bedding. I need some.. I've decided. I want an apron and a baby girl dress and a few other things. Your gonna be racking it in with me but shh. don't tell John.
Cute Will, he's really getting an adorable personality just wait until Thanksgiving our boys will be having actual conversations with each other!
Sorry about the heat. I'll trade you for a few more weeks if you'd like =]
How cute are you!! I love that sunset picture! It's one of the great things about AZ! And I love that quilt! I want to see it when it's done! I'm glad you're home!
Oral Surgery - wow! Aaron is such an impressive guy. Also I wanted to let you know you've inspired me to buy a glue gun...I'm taking the plunge.
Wow. The quilt looks awesome and it's not even done yet. Looks like those sewing lessons as a kid paid off.
Thanks again for the nursing wrap & hooded towel. I <3 them.
That is the coolest picture I have ever seen of the sky. And Rexburg has some amazing gorgeous sunsets, so I should know what a good sky looks like. Holy cow.
It's the same way here...Doug never stops working/composing/whateverhedoesallday either! Guess I wouldn't have it any other way...he's definitely not lazy.
Way to go on the quilt--it's adorable! I wish I could come over and get some sewing lessons from you. I'm not good at sewing on my own. :)
On Friday I woke up and didn't feel like taking a shower, so got dressed and I stuck a Heidi Flower (purple orchid) in my hair and took the 4 kidlets to Target. A lady there stopped me and said, "I love your flower! Where did you buy it!!"
Very cute quilt - I love those colors. Be sure Aaron talks to Helaman before making any rash oral surgery decisions:) He is not loving it right now...
I would buy your baby junk, but you'd have to make some little boy junk. And junk.
Post a Comment