Tuesday, November 6, 2007

The First Semi-Good News

Well, we were excited anyway. So Arizona sends a letter after you interview telling you if you have a good chance of being considered. You can fall into four groups: 1) denied, 2) waitlisted, 3) second round acceptance and 4) 1st round acceptance. If you are in either group 3 or 4, they will tell you that you are being considered, but no more than that. Well, Aaron got the letter and it said he's being considered! So yay. We were excited to be making progress towards this goal we've been working so hard to accomplish. Only 24 more days until the first announcement!
In other news, we were able to go out to dinner with my childhood best friend Shera and her husband Ben on Saturday which was so great because I hadn't told her I was pregnant yet. She moved to Utah so Ben could start a masters at the U while they try to apply again for medical school and she changed her phone number and my old email wasn't working so I couldn't access her email address. Anyway, she was very excited for us. That's pretty much all the news.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I am super-semi excited for you guys!! :)

Anonymous said...

Bah, who cares? You're going to Tufts anyway.

Liesl said...

Should I say congratulations or only partially congratulate you?