This year for Halloween, we decided there could be no better way to celebrate than to drive to Mesa Arizona and back in two days. Then top it off by having several tests. However, some might think that our new tradition is anti-Halloween so we also had a Halloween party on Friday, Oct. 26th. It was one of those Host a Murder parties so our costumes were pre-designated which saved us the hassle of coming up with a cute 'couple-theme' costume idea. So there went the idea of dressing up as my mom and dad. Well, I went as an evil dentist and Aaron was an idiot prince. The party was really fun and the murder mystery had quite the twist ending which many insisted 'they knew would happen'. Also it was nice to meet my friend Brittnee's new boyfriend Matt who was pretty cool. My pictures aren't very good because I waited until the end to take them after Tracie and Austin had already disrobed from their costumes. Also there was another couple there and the baby in the picture belongs to them. My friends got some pictures and maybe someday they will email me them. In the meantime, here they are.
6 comments:
Wait... AJ had a BABY?
Well if you read the part I wrote, you will note that I said 'there was another couple at the party and the baby in the pictures belongs to them.'
That is SO crazy - we did the same murder mystery, and we were also the dentist and devil prince!
Hey butterchubs, obviously Pooch was being witty and you're simply not giving her credit.
Look Julius, if you can't say nice things to me on my blog, I'm going to have to block you, punk.
Post a Comment