


Sorry if those pictures were a bit graphic for anyone. So 37% of you were right! We are having a boy. I was quite surprised, because even though I told people I was preparing for either, I realized I kind of was still preparing on having a girl. So it's a little surreal right now. I am very excited though but I need some name suggestions because I had a bunch for girls but very few for boys. As for dental school, we didn't hear a word today. So we're hoping that the schools just didn't release the information yet and that they'll do it in the next several days.
14 comments:
Congrats!! Thats so exciting! We are excited for our little boy too. Good luck with the name search.
YAY!!!! Heidi- that is sooo exciting. Ross is really jealous- all of my friends are having boys. I like the name Gustave Cornelius. It rolls right off the tongue there. Ross likes Zeus Abinadi- it has some power behind it! ;) Good luck!
I'm so excited to finally hear the news. I've been checking about every 10 minutes since 6:30 this morning to see if you had found out yet. I'm excited that Justin is going to have another little boy cousin to play with. As far as names go, Craig has a great ring to it! :)
Congratulations on the boy Heidi! Kent refuses to look at your ultrasound pictures, but since you're having a boy he'll be sure to pay attention to your child.
As for Dental Schools, you'll probably get a rush of mail on Monday since they all probably sent them out yesterday and today...
yeah, i knew it was a boy. i actually logged on three different times (including changing Alice's prediction of a girl to boy) to make the 'boy' vote three different times. Yet it was still only 37%? It shows who reads your blog...
I also skipped over the ultrasound pics as fast as i could.
YAY! I'm so excited for you two! Congratulations!
Curses. No girl? I mean, yay! Yes! Huzzah! Hurrah!
Congrats! I can never figure those ultrasound pictures out (I really didn't try so if it is quite clear don't look down your nose at me). They remind me of those pictures where you had to blur your eyes to see what was there. I could never figure those out either.
As for boy names, I am partial to Maximus, though I could also see your guy as a Quentin. I would also suggest a solid football name like Colt, Major or Bronco.
Congratulations! That's so exciting to know for sure now!
Congratulations!!!! I'm so happy for you. I looked at the pictures. Frankly I can't see whats so gross. Maybe its just the idea. I bet the next time I see you he will be here!
I am so excited for you and Aaron!
i've always been partial to super hero names: Clark, Bruce, Peter, and so on.
Congratulations! Our family was at Kurt and Alice's for Sunday dinner when I found out, and we all cheered for you! I'm excited to hear what name you choose.
As a service to all blog readers, let me just give you some advice on your upcoming baby:
1. We love your baby--but we don't need 9 billion pictures of him in every imaginable position and outfit. Just every so often and the exceptionally cute pics. We're tired of going to our friend's blogs and seeing 20 pics of the baby sleeping and captions: "Isn't he cute!" "We're so excited, can't you tell!" "Our blog is boring!"
2. Please don't forget to keep us updated on what is happening with you and Aaron...once again, we're tired of blogs that are exclusively about the baby. Frankly, the baby isn't all that interesting on a day to day basis. Give us a few pics, a few antidotes, a few random acts of cuteness, but let's stick to the basics: complaining, pics of vacations and dinners, and the Simpsons.
3. This is no way a complaint about your ultrasounds or about your blog. Your blog is awesome and we love it! This is a complaint about all the other blogs that fit items 1 and 2 above.
Post a Comment