Monday, November 10, 2008

Tonight, on True Hollywood Story: Darth Vader

Tonight Aaron was watching the history channel and it was all about Star Wars. This is what I learned:

"In case you were wondering why you never see Darth Vader snacking on Empire cuisine, he is fed all the nutrients he needs through a feeding tube that goes through his suit."

At last I know. And yes, Darth Vader is doing his genealogy, so you should too.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I remember that cartoon when it first came out. Pure hilarity!

Austin said...

that cartoon is pretty funny.

and he gets all his food from his suit? gross!

makes me wonder what the suit does when that food is digested...

it goes over to the DARK SIDE!!!!

predictable, but still cracks me up.

Kent said...

I love that the History Channel is doing factoids on Star Wars, almost as if Star Wars really happened. NERDS!

Tracie said...

Lol. That's great. I guess I'll need to get on the Vader bandwagon and do my genealogy. Never know if I might've kissed random relatives.