Friday, November 21, 2008

Photo flop or fabulous?

So this photo tag didn't exactly work out like everyone else's. It seems like everyone's fourth folder/fourth picture tag was this beautiful family picture. This was mine:This was taken when I used to work for the radio station 101.9 doing remotes. This was was fun but freezing. It was like January and they turned on the water slides for people who were brave enough to slide down the frigid water.
Anyway, since this was kind of a lame picture, I decided to take the fourth picture of several other picture folders (my pictures are not very well organized, sorry.)
Our first year married: I planted this Gerbera daisy that was a centerpiece at our wedding dinner and it sat outside our first apartment.What?! Another flower picture? Yes, people, let's not forget what I do (or did) for a living. This was from a wedding I did last year, it's the bride's bouquet. Sorry it's not a great picture.So I know this picture is hard to see, but this was the 4th picture from my Photo Booth. It's Aaron being silly.I love this picture. It's me, brushing my teeth. For some reason I always hold my hand back, like a Deacon passing the Sacrament. My friend AJ thought it was funny so she took a picture. This is my favorite picture in the bunch. Will, only about 2 weeks old. Look how tiny he is! That binky is eating his face. It's weird to think of him that little...he hasn't sucked on a pacifier for months and his hair is a lot longer and crazier. I love my Will-bear!

Thanks for tagging me Leah, this was fun. It's a unique way to get to know someone.

4 comments:

Kent said...

I'm confused about the photo tag. What are the rules?

mandy said...

It's always fun to see old pictures. Even if they are of some random man (who looks strangely like Uncle John) going down a waterslide. Your toothbrushing thing is hilarious. I never realized that I put on deodorant in a weird way (holding the deodorant in the same hand to do both armpits--does that make sense?) until Adam pointed it out.

Rae said...

definitely fabulous...

JoEllen said...

Hey, what's the deal? You used to be such a frequent blogger and then in November there were only 8 posts! 8! Here it is Dec. 2 and I want to read a shout-out to Aaron!