In the interest of trying to not think about the outcome of today's election, here are a few high (and low) lights of the last several days:
Will
-Less liquids, more solids, please! (aka, too many wasted bottles.)
-Loves to say "mama, dada, and baba" (although probably not really knowing what they mean)
-His two bottom teeth have finally decided to cut through
-Napping routine has changed yet again
-Too many accidents with the Huggies "stops leaks" diapers, so trying out the expensive Huggies supreme...sigh
-But still as happy and cute as ever
Aaron
-Is recovering from yet another cold
-Is still enjoying the one-week subject schedule of his dental school
-Has started a new hobby of "building" a little Christmas village (yes that's right, Christmas. We do what we can to feel Christmasy here in AZ)
Me
-Is trying everything in order to be healthier (acai berry anyone?)
-yet still woke up with a fresh cold this morning
-and now is avoiding folding laundry and cleaning the bathrooms
-and finding it amusing how much Martha Stewart enjoys tooting her own horn
We can't vote since we don't have AZ drivers licenses and were too late for absentee voting, but we are anxiously crossing our fingers and praying for a good outcome! (if that's really possible.)
5 comments:
love the new blog look. your header is so cute!
I like your title--very creative! I hate throwing away unfinished bottles. That stuff is liquid gold. I hope you all start feeling better!
very sorry to hear you all have colds. I hope you feel better soon.
I wish I could have not focused on the outcome of the 08 election; I have been so involved in trying to get prop 8 to pass here in Cali, I couldn't help but watch!
The yes on 8 camp is winning, but votes are still being counted.
I'm sorry that you're all sick. I hope you all get betters soon!
The only good thing about this year's election is that it's over. All of my candidates/questions I voted for lost. I'm a loser, Jerry.
Post a Comment