Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Inevitably Sick

Still haven't found my camera cord. Actually I haven't even looked for it. But I'm grumpy today because I woke up at 4 am with a sore throat. And with no Aaron next to me because he stayed up ALL NIGHT studying. Two days home!! Maybe real life isn't so great right now. The only thing that is consoling me is that I am forcing myself to take it eas(ier) and not feeling too guilty for playing movies to entertain Will while I am sick.

2 comments:

mandy said...

Sorry you're sick. Hang in there & take it EASY. Yes, in all caps.

April Morgan McCoy "Auntie April" said...

I hope you feel better soon. I have been in bed now for 30 days with bacterial pneumonia. Not the way I wanted to spend my winter break. Take care and I hope to see you at church soon!!!