Thursday, January 28, 2010

It's Usually Sunny in Mesa

Aaron has been on and off busy and not. Sometimes he stays up all night studying while other afternoon he gets off early and plays video games for awhile. Right now he is studying removeable partial prosthodontics, which are those 'teeth' retainers (you know, the fake teeth you can pop in and out, and no I'm not talking about Halloween vampire teeth.) So he took a few pictures of what he has been working on. These pictures are mold designs and he is going to actually make the retainers though. He has a few more months of various classes and right when our baby is due, he has to do competency exams to be able to work in the clinic next year. After passing those, he will move to one day of class and four days of clinic work.
So we are doing okay, since he has had some downtime to decompress. Our weather has been kind of annoying to me, since January is the time of year here in AZ where I love to rub the sunshine in everyone's faces (to compensate for 6 straight months of miserable heat). But it has been rainy and cold nearly every day. SIGH.
So I invited my dear friend Marrie over for breakfast today. We like to have breakfast together every once in awhile, which is easy because she lives like 500 feet away from us. Will adores Marrie.
Will is the cutest. Of course he is my son, but he has been so cute lately. He says most words that I say, mimicking them pretty well. But it's kind of weird because he also has some totally random words that mean totally different things.

Ma-mo: Fruit snacks
Dee-Do: Feet or socks

He has also fallen in love with Yo Gabba Gabba. I resisted this show for a long time, since it kind of seems like a children's show on acid. But Will loves it and is glued to the TV every time it comes on. When DJ Lance puts away the characters at the end, Will says, 'Clean up, clean up!'

As for me, I decided to sell the onesies on Etsy, and I sold two the first day, so I was really excited. I haven't sold any others so far, but I still feel interested in pursuing more in my crafts and sewing. I created a blog, it's honeybearlane.blogspot.com. I will post my crafts on that blog, as well as crafts I want to make and some upcoming tutorials for making things. Technically I tried to do this once before, but that blog didn't really have a focus and I lost interest in it. I will definitely be posting frequently on this new craft blog, so please visit it if you are interested!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

im excited aboutall your crafting!

Kirstie said...

your onesies are so cute!! you are always so creative! i wish my brain worked like that!

April Morgan McCoy "Auntie April" said...

You are so cute. If I have a baby in the next few years I will buy your onesies! Man when I feel stressed out with school all I have to do is hear what your husband is doing and I feel a little less stressed. Good for him for working so hard. You guys will be so blessed at the end of all this. Hope you are feeling well!

Brian said...

I didn't know Aaron played video games. That makes me feel a little better about all my Civilization escapades.