Things I Love Right Now
1. Cinnamon Life. When have I ever not loved you?
2. A clean house
3. Working out, particularly doing yoga, weight lifting, and taking long walks
4. Eating a BIG breakfast
5. Reading my earthy 'Mother Food' breastfeeding book
6. Staying within budget
7. When Will is well-behaved at restaurants
8. A very CLEAN house!! (I really love this one.)
9. Staying on top of laundry...I am almost there.
10. Being healthy
11. When Will takes good naps
12. When Will wakes up happy and giggly
13. Valentine's Day decorations (better believe I am already doing this at my house)
14. Doing well towards my goals
15. Sewing the perfect blind-hem stitch (There is no greater feeling.)
16. Sewing my own maternity clothes
17. That Will is getting much better at eating
18. That Aaron's horrible test week is over
19. Finally getting 10,000 steps on my pedometer (it's harder to do than it sounds)
20. Peanut butter sandwiches...didn't see that comin.
Things I am NOT loving:
1. Bending over
2. Continuing to have psychotic dreams at night
3. The way my belly feels so heavy in the morning
4. Running out of energy before I'm ready
5. When my sewing machine doesn't work
6. Lifting my heavy son
7. 1:00 PM church time
8. Aaron snoring at night
9. My smudgy sliding glass door
10. Will's current Yelling and Screaming Phase
Looks like Loving Wins!
5 comments:
I love Young women who come and clean my house sparkly clean . . . ahhhh . . . pure joy!
Gross, cinnamon life. You have exactly 3 minutes to eat those things. Then it gets way too soggy. I can still remember 7 years ago how gross that one bowl was when I had forgotten to finish it and I came back a few hours later. Ewww....
I'm impressed that you're making your own maternity clothes! Maybe someday for me. I finished my first new sewing machine project....a pillow. It took me like 3 hours. I am laughing.
How do you feel about comments on your blog? Love or hate?
My house is cleaner than it's been in a long time. And I'm happy about that.
Wasn't there one time period in your life that you got sick of Cinnamon Life? Cinnamon Life reminds me of you every time I see it. You practically lived on that sometimes. :)
Like I said before, I love the custom onesies. Adorable.
Post a Comment