Wednesday, October 17, 2007

An Amazing Record

Last night was my first night away from Aaron in our marriage. And also, let me brag, that we have only been apart for two days during our entire relationship! That's coming up on three years...next May. Aaron is in Philadelphia today, by the way. He's interviewing at Temple Dental School. He'll fly home today so I'll still have seen him yesterday and today!
In other news, I am preparing to do a wedding this Saturday which I am excited for because I feel very well-prepared and it should turn out very fall-ish and pretty. That is all.

4 comments:

Becky @ Project Domestication said...

I love Phili! I hope he gets a chance to have an authentic Cheesesteak. There is this awesome place that called Jim's Steaks that only takes cash.

I can't wait for your next wedding! I love the warm colors of fall. Good luck with that. I'm excited to see the pix.

Holly said...

I remember my first night away from Curt--it's sad! I'm glad you made it through! :) Good luck on your wedding this weekend!

Anonymous said...

I remember my first night away from Heidi. Best...night...EVER

Anonymous said...

I remember my first night away from Heidi. Best...night...EVER