Friday, October 12, 2007

The Big One

Well folks, here it is, the big announcement: the moment you've all been waiting for! This is me: Notice anything different? Or should I say notice anything noticeable?I am officially 14 weeks along and due on April 18th. We went to the doctor today and heard the baby's heartbeat! It was so awesome and I was so relieved to hear that something was actually alive inside of me. It made me and Aaron really excited to be parents. This pregnancy has really brought us closer together and it's been such a fun adventure so far. I've been fairly sick the first trimester, but it's starting to fade now which is great, but I still don't want to eat everything. I am looking forward to the next several months where I'm supposed to feel a lot better, plus the holidays are coming up! We'll get to find out the sex of the baby at 20 weeks, which will be probably around the end of November...so a perfect birthday present for Aaron and a great early Christmas present for both of us.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

HOORAY! The official announcement! You look so cute with your little tiny belly. Now we can compare stomachs again only this time it's the reverse--you're pregnant and I'm not! :)

Christina said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you!

Tracie said...

Yay! Heidi has announced it! That's cool that you got to hear the heartbeat. I can't wait to find out what you're having. :)

Liesl said...

Oh, I thought you were just fat...

Pete said...

Congrats. I thought the Hansens were a little short in the grandkids department, so you should help.

Melanie said...

Congratulation! Kent isn't giving his congratulation, so I'm on my own there. Just kidding! He's SUPER excited, in fact, he had to call me as soon as he found out, but also because he had wet his hotel bed in excitement...at least that was his excuse.

Holly said...

Congratulations, Heidi! That's so exciting! I won't say anything to anyone in the ward until you announce it... Congratulations, though!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations- how thrilling! I will give you any advice I can, but I doubt any of it will be as much help as you would want. When are you due? Do you have names picked out? How can you still be so tiny at 14 weeks- that makes me sick! :)

Anonymous said...

How can the pregnancy bring you closer together when your stomach is bigger?

Anonymous said...

I'm the 10th comment!!!! Folksy, folksy!!! I wish I had 10 comments on my posts...