Monday, October 22, 2007

Procrastination...Makes it happen

So Katie tagged me and although I've already done this one, I'll do it again because I'm just so pleased that someone finally tagged me! However, instead of 6 facts about me, I'll do 6 facts about Aaron.

6 Facts About Aaron

1. Aaron loves steak. Pretty much every restaurant we go to, he orders a steak. I used to think I really liked steak, but then I met the Fergusons and I realized I'm a lot more like my mom than I thought and can't handle eating red meat as often as they like to. Especially these days...meat is blech.
2. Aaron is very good at cleaning. He is often too busy these days to do a lot of cleaning, but when he does, he does a very thorough job. I never have to go re-do the cleaning he does because he cleans better than I do! That's just his perfectionistic traits coming out.
3. Aaron is not a morning person. He gets very cranky if he is not allowed to sleep in at least 2 times a week. He stays up very late every night and I used to wait for him but I got way too tired so I started going to bed by myself and now I'm used to it. Just call me Susan.
4. Contrary to popular belief, Aaron does NOT love doing homework all the time. He hasn't had a break since the summer of 2006 and is very very burned out. Hopefully this summer he will be able to give his brain a break!
5. Aaron loves animals. I am very glad he loves animals because it means that if he can treat animals right then he can treat me right too! However, we now own 10 betta fish because he couldn't bear to part with them after they lived in our apartment for a week.
6. Aaron is one of the smartest people I know, he can explain pretty much anything science related to me and is just really good at remembering the things he learns in classes. However, he often doesn't know some basic facts about the world (like how many continents there are) because he just didn't learn them as a child.

And to tag others...I tag anyone who wants to do it!

3 comments:

Holly said...

That was fun to read! It's always fun to learn interesting facts about others. I think I might do that for Curt!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, nice spelling of 'Kurt', bub. Anywho, for our engagement anniversary yesterday, we went to a steak-house and my steak was delish. And I didn't peel off the fat like you always used to -- and still do -- as a kid. I swallowed it whole!

Anonymous said...

Mel needs like 3 hours of sleep at night and so she always gives me a guilt trip when I go to bed at the very reasonable hour of 8:13. But I have to admit I love having the whole bed to myself!