Tuesday, February 19, 2008

He's gonna be a socca playa!

First a couple items of business:
1. I am not going to send an email every time I post a new blog because a) that defeats the purpose of a blog, I might as well just send an email and 2) people need to get with the times, it's all about the blog baby! and d) I am not going to stop doing the blog, so just figure out how to deal with it. Suggestion: Check your email, then quickly check my blog (which has links to MANY other family blogs for your convenience.) Just make it part of the routine. By the way, I try to update every few days if that helps.
2. I would like to thank my dearest Arizona cousins for being so accommodating to Aaron and I involving our upcoming trip to Mesa...it's really nice to know that I have relatives who are excited to see us and help us out.

Aaron and I spent our President's Day weekend cleaning, doing homework, and dog-sitting. Dog-sitting usually involves staying at Aaron's parents house and sharing the bed with Daisy, their miniature schnauzer. But she is a very cute dog and is very well trained so it is a pretty easy job. We like staying at the Ferguson's house because it's like staying at a cabin away from civilization...particularly with the amount of snow they have out there. Also Aaron's parents have a sleep number bed where you can adjust the firmness of the mattress which is awesome, especially if you're pregnant.
Our little baby has also gotten very good at elbowing me in the same spot over and over during the day. It's actually quite painful, but he thinks it's funny. Do I already have a punk kid? The sad thing is, what can I do? Kids this age rarely listen to discipline. I guess I'll have to put him in time-out when he's born, yuk yuk yuk.
I am gearing up for the next two months which are going to be BUSY! During March, I have a baby shower, a trip to Mesa, three prenatal classes (in one week), a 10-page research paper, midterms, and all my homework assignments to finish. My last day of work will be like April 3rd or something and then I'll take my finals a little early. During this time I will also be busy packing up our apartment in preparation for our move at the end of April. My due date is April 18th, and then graduation (which I really doubt we will go to) is on April 24 and 25th. Sheesh. Anyone who wants to help out during that time (around when I have the baby) will be greatly appreciated.
Sorry this isn't the most interesting post, but every once in a while I have to do one of these. You know, online journal, and all that.

5 comments:

Christina said...

tell your readers to get with the times and have everyone's feed on their google homepage. that way you don't have to check every blog every day.

Flaherty Fam said...

I hope I dont sound too crazy but I was googling ASDOH (there are some funny youtude videos) and came across your blog. My name is Brett Flaherty and I am a student at the dental school and a local to the Mesa area. My little brother will be starting with Aaron in the fall. Welcome to the ASDOH Family! I saw you guys were coming down to check out places to live and if you have any questions email me at bflaherty@atsu.edu and I can get you my number to help with any questions.

mandy said...

I hope that being so busy makes these last weeks of pregnancy fly by for you! And, sadly, my children have only gotten more disobedient outside of the uterus.

Anonymous said...

So obviously your target audience is under 30 and time to kill at work to check blogs ad nauseum.

Heidi @ Honeybear Lane said...

and obviously YOU have enough time to check my blogs AND leave a comment! So eat.