Thursday, February 14, 2008

Raining You

I know I just posted yesterday (so don't forget to read and comment) but here is a special Valentine's post just for my Valentine, so yes, it will be corny. And Happy Birthday Kent!
Dear Valentine,
How do I love thee? Let me count the ways.
1. I love it when you do chores, especially the dishes
2. I love how good of a papa you are to the fishes (that rhymed unintentionally by the way) and will be to our own baby when he comes
3. I love how when you're snoring at night and I hit you to wake you up because I can't sleep that you just roll over and go back to sleep
4. I love how when I was sick in the first trimester you would always get me a cup of water after I threw up
5. I love how you always go outside and start the car when it's cold
6. I love how you massage my feet when I ask you to
7. I love how you always want to greet me when I get home
8. Believe it or not, I love that you are obsessed with learning things about the church
9. I love how hard-working you are and how good you take my nagging
10. I love it when you make special efforts to be a better husband
11. I love it when you kiss and rub my belly
12. I love that we're a team
13. I love that you get excited about planning our future too
14. I love it when you ask me how my day was
15. I love meeting up with you on campus
16. I love how sorry you get when you know you've hurt my feelings
17. I love it when you get me a glass of water just because I'm too lazy to get it myself
18. I love it that you trust me with spending money
19. I love that you love me
20. I love the way you love me!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Heidi. That meant a lot to me. And I love you, too. - Kurt

Anonymous said...

By the way, I sure don't remember doing all those things. I definitely don't remember rubbing and kissing your belly. But I'm glad you liked it.

Sunnie said...

kurt sure is a funny guy. and i'm glad aaron has gotten to practice being a dad to fish first. that will definitely prepare him for a baby:)

Kent said...

That doesn't count as my birthday present, does it? Where are my socks and garments?

Anonymous said...

How about sending out an email to your family members when you post a new blog? Then we can figure out when to check.